Aenon Bible College Online is based upon an open enrollment and application can be made at any time. The Aenon Bible College Online Admissions Department will review the application and once approved, an acceptance email letter will be sent to the student with further information and instructions. Aenon Online admits male or female students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to students by our administrative or educational policies.
Instructions & Information:
- Complete & submit the online application form.
- With the submission of application you will pay an application, technology and course fee.
- Aenon Bible College Online accepts credit card, debit card, auto bank transfers and PayPal. For other forms of payment or questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once admitted to the online college you will be ready to start your selected course. You will also have the option to browse the course catalog as well as enroll in other desired courses after completion.
- Please review required text books, material, and Technology Requirements for each course before submitting an application. See website for details.
Aenon Bible College
Professional Online Education